freehoo-users

Re: [Freehoo-users] one configure problem resolved, for me

From: Stephen Stocker
Subject: Re: [Freehoo-users] one configure problem resolved, for me
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 22:32:15 -0500 (CDT)

  Thanks John!

  I didn't get around to trying that until today, that fixed it! I'm
running Slackware, btw, and I guess it's set up the same way.

  And yes, on Freehoo being really great. I've used other stuff, but can't
really find a good reason to, as Freehoo does it better than any Yahoo
clone I've found.

        Take care,
        Steve