freehoo-users

[Freehoo-users] CVS problem and a feature request

From: Stephen Stocker
Subject: [Freehoo-users] CVS problem and a feature request
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:26:31 -0500 (CDT)

  Hi,

  The Freehoo cvs release doesn't create a makefile on this system. It's
not important, the release version works great, but I thought I should
point it out. Looking at config.log tells me that there's an error with
conftest.c, which doesn't exist. I hope that helps.

  My main reason for posting is that I wondered how hard it'd be to set up
Freehoo to view webcams? I'm just running console stuff, so all I have
available is svgalib. I think somebody mentioned that awhile back, but I'm
not sure what came of it. I was reminded of it when reading that libyahoo2
supports the webcam stuff.

  Thanks, and take care,
  Steve

Hope, Despair and the Triumph of Life