Re: [fluid-dev] Wrong sound pitches with sample rate 48kHz

From: Reinhold Hoffmann
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Wrong sound pitches with sample rate 48kHz
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 10:48:20 +0200

Hi Tom, hi Jean-Jacques,

Thanks for the immediate response.

I tested the binary fluidsynth 2.1.1 on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and a fresh built
setup of 2.1.0 on Windows x64 with Visual Studio. Both setups provide the
correct pitches and are fine with the sample rate of 48kHz.

The issue only happens with our apps.

Thanks for your advices. It is now on us to investigate the issue further.

Again, thanks for your advices, hints and help.

Best regards,

Reinhold