Re: [fluid-dev] Adding C++ as mandatory dependency?

From: Carlo Bramini
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Adding C++ as mandatory dependency?
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 19:50:34 +0100 (CET)

Hello friends and happy new year, although a bit late...
If I can say my opinion, I disagree with the use of C++ code.
>From my experience, C++ is not a good idea sometimes, especially when you want
>to maximize the performance and minimize the memory usage.
You may want to look the code of other important piece of code existing. For
example, look the sources of the linux kernel. It is written in pure C and
there should be a reason for that.
However, that's just my opionion, I hope that you will find my message useful.

Sincerely.