Re: [fluid-dev] Adding C++ as mandatory dependency?

From: Reinhold Hoffmann
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Adding C++ as mandatory dependency?
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 17:32:30 +0100

In general C++ is OK.

I vote to keep existing code stable and not convert it to C++ due to
stability.

>From the Microsoft Windows side the key question is
"Which Microsoft Visual Studio version is mandatory for C++98?"

To me it looks that there is no clear answer when I read their conformance
list at
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/overview/visual-cpp-language-conformanc
e?view=vs-2019

Does anybody know the full answer?