Re: [fluid-dev] Move upstream to github

From: Stefan Sauer
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Move upstream to github
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 12:26:29 +0200

On 06/01/2017 09:27 PM, Element Green wrote:
Sounds good to me.  I have had very little time for FluidSynth or my other free software projects and I haven't heard much from other maintainers as of late, so it seems to make sense to make things easier for collaboration and contribution.

Unfortunately I don't currently have a lot of time to even move things over from SourceForge.  I'd be happy to create a FluidSynth repo on my github account, but wont have much time to approve contributors or maintain things.  If someone else wants to take on this role, that would be great!  Someone else could do the migration, though I can provide admin only accessible data if needed.  It's then just a matter of updating the website to point to the new github locations.an

I'd suggest to create a github organisation. Then you can have one repo for the code and maybe in the future other repos (website, sound-fonts, ...)

Stefan

I'm currently hosting the fluidsynth.org website which is basically just wordpress.  Would be happy to provide other admin accounts on there or turn over hosting to someone else.

Best regards,

Element Green