Re: [fluid-dev] Crackling sound when more than 4 notes are played simult

From: Herschel Karunaratne
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Crackling sound when more than 4 notes are played simultaneously
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 07:28:59 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Aere,

Thanks for your reply. I did create a <userID.conf> file earlier but there was no improvement. I'm not sure whether I re-started the machine. I will do this again and let you know the how it goes.
I was actually suspecting "Requested 16 periods, got 8 instead" - can this be the issue?
My arm board is Alwinner A20, 1GHz, 2GB RAM etc., so it should work with these resources.

Regards

Herschel