Re: [fluid-dev] CC7 reset

From: Element Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] CC7 reset
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 16:20:12 -0800

If your MIDI song itself contains a CC7 event you could perhaps filter
it with the FluidSynth MIDI router:
router_begin cc
router_par1 7 7 1 0
router_par2 0 127 0 127
router_end

I think that would cause all CC 7 events received to set the volume to
100% (127).

If the MIDI song has a MIDI reset command in it, then I'm not real
sure how to handle that off hand.  Might be able to also use the MIDI
router, but I'm not sure.

Element