Re: [fluid-dev] fluidSynth and iOS

From: David Henningsson
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] fluidSynth and iOS
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 16:06:17 +0200

On 2011-06-01 09:39, Ronen Lam wrote:
Hi,
My name is Ronen and I am working on developing a iOS application.
I was thinkig of combining FluidSynth to it as It looks like a great
program, but there is very little info on how to do it (besides 3 tip
lines in the website).
I have some questions:
1. Is FluidSynth compatible to work with iOS application (iPhone, iPad) ?
2. Is there a fluidSynth project that can be compiled on IDE? sln file
for VS or an xcode project?
3. any other related data is most welcome...
I appreciate any help