[fluid-dev] fluid_sfont_iteration_start()

From: Marcus Planet
Subject: [fluid-dev] fluid_sfont_iteration_start()
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 23:37:16 -0400

I have enjoyed the discussion of Fluidsynth directions.

If I may throw out another newb question:

My program gathers a list of presets for each soundfont it loads
using

fluid_sfont_iteration_start(sfont);

and similar functions.  The way I get these functions to compile
is to take "fluid_sfont.h" and paste the file into my src directory.
Is there a better way to have the following compile?  I feel I must be
going wrong in some way :)

fluid_sfont_iteration_start
fluid_preset_get_banknum
fluid_preset_get_num