Re: [fluid-dev] fluid_sfont_iteration_start()

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] fluid_sfont_iteration_start()
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 15:04:02 +0200

Hello Marcus,

Those functions aren't in the public headers.  I can see how they might
be useful to external programs, but they should be considered private
currently.  They do seem to be mostly macros though, so I imagine you
could probably get away with just including the header in your code, but
your application may break if these functions or the data structures
that are used change.

Regards,
        Josh