[fluid-dev] Non-interactive fluidsynth

From: Dave Serls
Subject: [fluid-dev] Non-interactive fluidsynth
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 13:07:37 -0600

I'd like to process midi files in a batch mode, converting them to .wav,
eventually.
'-a file' will output raw video to the file specified via '-o
audio.file.name=noise.raw'.
The problem is -- this file is only when closed when fluidsynth ends.  How does
one force
a close?  I mean, I can shorten it with audacity, after the fact, but shouldn't
there be a
more crisp solution?

Thanks for any assistance.
*   Dave Serls                                 Littleton, CO, USA      *
*   dashs.denver.co.us                         dashs.com               *