flexisip-developers

RE: Push notifications - struggling to setup flexisip

From: Mikhail Sviridov
Subject: RE: Push notifications - struggling to setup flexisip
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 20:54:48 +0000

Hi Phil,

Do you use linphone as a client or some other software? Push notification on FlexiSIP works alright with linphone based clients, but it will not work on any other client unlike you managed to provide same attributes in your REGISTER message. At least it has tokens for the iPhone needed for the push notifications. If you wanna details – please read recent messages in this list (mostly March) you will find some explanations in there.

Happy Easter! 😊 Stay healthy!

With Best Regards,

Mikhail.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10