fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Creating new jam sessions

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Creating new jam sessions
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:33:00 +0200

Am I right in thinking that only the teacher can start a new jam
session? If the students on my software courses are working in groups
and want to start a jam session to store their source code, can they
do it?

Jam sessions can be started by teachers and tutors. If you want all
your students to be able to start new sessions, give the tutor roles
on the course. This change will enable them to start jam sessions and
new course contexts.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/