fhsst-maths

FHSST-Maths: Monthly roundup...

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: FHSST-Maths: Monthly roundup...
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 22:27:37 +0000

Hello everyone,

The monthly deadline looms... could I please have everybody's designated contribution for the month?

Now would be a good time for anyone who is currently dormant to let me know about anything they'd like to work on, or if they'd like a project for the next month.

We have several new Scotland-based contributors this week; hopefully they will say their hellos on the list in the next few days.

And the guys working in .doc format... if you haven't yet got the whole thing converted to LaTeX, could you please send me the working Word file as a PDF just so I can have a skim over it... I'm getting quite curious what you are up to! :-)

cheers,
Sam
--
Free High School Science Texts