fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] AGM details

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] AGM details
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 22:45:34 -0700

Hi Everyone

The AGM is on the 22nd August at 7pm in the RW James building on the UCT campus. Directions will be sent soon.

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend. If I have already exchanged emails with you about it then don't worry - your name is down.

I tried to contact everyone in CT but if I missed you please shout and let me know if you are coming - I lose track of where all the members of the project are. Also if you just happen to be in CT at that time and want to attend please let me know so I can get an estimate of numbers.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Horner

Jabber/AIM/Yahoo: marknewlyn

Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"Life is but a seg-fault away ...

Life received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x42074d40 in calloc () from /lib/i686/liblife.so.6"

___________________________________________________________ How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://uk.photos.yahoo.com