fhsst-authors

Re: [Fhsst-authors] Input from everyone

From: Sarah Blyth
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-authors] Input from everyone
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 22:30:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Penelope

I was wondering whether you managed to open the last
document I sent you? It should be able to be opened in
MS Notepad or even MS Word unless there was a problem
with the version I sent you. Unforutnately, since I'm
not in SA at the moment, I can't pop by your office
and help you myself, but there are some people
(graduate students) in the UCT Physics department who
would be happy to come and help you with computer
issues if you still need it. It would be such a
terrible waste if all the time you've already spent
editing couldn't be converted into electronic format!
We really appreciate all the time you've already spent
on the project!

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to
help!

Best regards
Sarah