[ESPResSo-users] Scaling of tabulated angular potentials

From: Paul Peterson
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Scaling of tabulated angular potentials
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 11:07:24 +0200

Hello,

I know this is not a new topic around here, but I've not been able to find an answer in these threads.

I'm simulating a polymer with (among others) tabulated angular potentials.
What is the 1/r scaling factor of force in this case? A distance doesn't seem to make much sense to me - distance is variable and depends on other potentials, of course.
So what?

Thanks in advance,

Paul