[ESPResSo-users] Any possibility to define ion in PeptideB

From: pdam bright
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Any possibility to define ion in PeptideB
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 10:58:41 +0430

Dear all,

I am simulating a peptide in Espresso using peptodeB. Now I need to define neutralizing ions in my system but I found nothing.

My question is that if defining ions is possible, where should I do it?
If not, can I define it by myself? As I've understood, no electrostatic potential is present in peptideB, So If I can succeed in defining ions, will it be significant?

Thanks in advance for your kind help,
Pee