Re: [ESPResSo] Bug in tab.h?

From: Jacob Kirkensgaard
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] Bug in tab.h?
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 22:29:07 +0200

hi salvador/zunjing

I looked at it again: wasn't the bug Zunjing mentioned only in the tabulated bonded interactions, and not the non-bonded? If so, then it wouldn't affect what you mention Salvador (I guess)? Can you comment Zunjing...

If so, the problem might be in the ljcos2 - some time ago Ira Cooke wrote this to me:

<<
The lj-cos2 potential is an
alternative way to describe the potentials (ie using a formula
instead of a lookup table).  Ben Reynolds (still working with Markus
Deserno) implemented it and it might work properly now .. but then
again it might not work .. I haven't tested it so I wouldn't use it.

Does anyone know if this potential is working properly???

best,
Jacob