emacsconf-discuss

Re: [ANN] EmacsConf 2019 Schedule

From: Amin Bandali
Subject: Re: [ANN] EmacsConf 2019 Schedule
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 00:18:06 -0400

Hello folks,

There have been some updates to the schedule, as follows:

- We had somehow missed the “Automate your workflow as a game developer”
  talk by Jānis Mancēvičs in our list of Development lightning talks.
  The talk has been added to the schedule page on the wiki.

- We have a new User-related lightning talk titled “A.I. that Helps Play
  the Game of Your Life” by Andrew J. Dougherty.

- “A reproducible science toolbox within Emacs” by Georgios Kaklamanos
  has been cancelled, unfortunately.  I’d like to thank Georgios, and
  hope to hear from him again for the next EmacsConf.

The above changes are reflected on https://emacsconf.org/2019/schedule.