[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-muse buggy?

From: Uwe Jochum
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-muse buggy?
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 08:57:28 +0200

Hi folks,

I wanted to switch from emacs-wiki to muse, using the
planner-muse-port. There are two things that don't work properly on my
machine, which runs Slackware 10.2 (using Window Maker):

1. When I start Emacs the Emacs window is somehow shrinked and devided
   into a left part (which is black) and a right part (which is
   white). The phenomenon disappears when I change the size of the Emacs
   window after having started Emacs. This is no big problem, but it's a
   rather strange behavior. And, by the way: starting Emacs with Muse
   und the muse-planner is MUCH slower than starting Emacs with
   emacs-wiki and the old planner port. Hm. (All files I use are
   compiled, of course.)

2. planner-appt.el doesn't work properly: scheduled appointments (I meen
   those in the Schedule section of a planner page) which should send an
   appointment alarm in advance don't send the alarm (task related
   appointments send the alarm...).

Discribed problems encountered with planner-main-1.0-base and muse
3.02.6b.

Has someone else seen those problems before? Is there a workaround?

Thanks for any hints and help,

Uwe