[emacs-wiki-discuss] A problem with publishing.

From: Andrea Riciputi
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] A problem with publishing.
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:31:01 +0200

Hi all,
I've recently updated emacs-wiki on my system from version 2.68 to 2.70, and I've noticed that every time I publish a wiki document the resulting html file is opened inside emacs. Since I use emacs from the terminal this behaviour is not very usefull, and I was wondering if it'd be possible to disable it. Looking into the manual didn't help.

Thanks in advance,
 Andrea.