Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: A problem with publishing.

From: Andrea Riciputi
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: A problem with publishing.
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 22:04:53 +0200

I don't know if I have an obscure version of Emacs or not, but this hack doesn't work for me. Still getting a new buffer with the newly published html file. And it is quite annoying since after a few type- publish cycles Emacs starts complaining about the fact that the html file has changed on disk, and ask me if I want to edit it really.

Any other suggestion?
 Andrea