Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Let's shift over to pla

From: Gijs Hillenius
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Let's shift over to planner--muse!
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 07:35:35 +0200

      > Patrick McKnight <address@hidden> writes:
    >> Sacha,
    >>
    >> Any simple tips on how to switch?  Since I am new to planner, a
    >> simple primer might suffice.  Of course, I could just tackle
    >> the switch by brute force or spending the time reading all the
    >> associated README files.  If you could save me the hours of
    >> toil with a simple hint I sure would appreciate the effort.
    >> Thanks greatly.
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >>
    >> Patrick
    >>

      > The instructions for how to switch are at:

      > http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/PlannerMusePort

      > I followed these instructions and ran into no problems at all.

True that they are there. But they could use some more detail. For me.

it is (is it?)
1) install muse (correct? Not sure about this)
2) install planner-muse-el
3) add lines in .emacs (what about remove lines?)
4) remove emacs-wiki? (not sure about this)

regards

Gijs

--
You enjoy the company of other people.