Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Let's shift over to pla

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Let's shift over to planner--muse!
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 22:40:44 -0400

Patrick McKnight <address@hidden> writes:

> Sacha,
>
> Any simple tips on how to switch?  Since I am new to planner, a simple primer
> might suffice.  Of course, I could just tackle the switch by brute force or
> spending the time reading all the associated README files.  If you could save
> me the hours of toil with a simple hint I sure would appreciate the effort.
> Thanks greatly.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Patrick

The instructions for how to switch are at:

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/PlannerMusePort

I followed these instructions and ran into no problems at all.

If people run into problems or uncertainties, they should let us know, so we
can correct the instructions.

--
-johnsu01
-http://www.wjsullivan.net