Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] diary and tasks

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] diary and tasks
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 01:26:07 -0400

address@hidden writes:

> Is there a way to get both the convenience of having the Diary display in my
> daily page AND the ability to select an appointment and mark it in progress so
> that my time reports and project page both are aware of the time spent on that
> appointment?

Have you checked out the planner-appt library?

You can have tasks like:

#A   _ @12:45 Do something (TaskPool)

(with the time at the beginning of the task description)

It's also possible to get an overview of your appointments with this
method. Check out the section on "Task-based Appointments" in the manual.

--
-johnsu01
-http://www.wjsullivan.net