Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Enclose all links in [[]]

From: Patricia J. Hawkins
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Enclose all links in [[]]
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:22:39 -0400

DE> I am trying to transfer my planner pages to my Palm PDA and use a
DE> wiki program on it to link the pages together. The problem that I
DE> am having is that the Palm program does not use the dates as
DE> links. Can anyone tell me how to alter one of the lisp files to
DE> get the brackets around the dates and perhaps around all of the
DE> plan page links.

Hey, great idea!  Which Palm wiki?  Personally, if I have a look at
this and think it's useful, I'll just sit down and write an external
program in Python, as I have much more facility and ease in that than
in elisp, and this is something I'd love to have up & running quickly.

--
Patricia J. Hawkins
Hawkins Internet Applications