[emacs-wiki-discuss] Problem publishing recursive project dirs

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Problem publishing recursive project dirs
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 12:04:19 -0400

I'm using the following settings in my config file.

> (setq muse-project-alist
>       `(("WikiPlanner"
>          (,@(muse-project-alist-dirs "~/notebook/Plans")  ;; base dir
>         :force-publish ("WikiIndex")
>         :major-mode planner-mode
>         :visit-link planner-visit-link
>           :default "TaskPool")
>
>          ,@(muse-project-alist-styles "~/notebook/Plans"  ;; base dir
>                                       "~/notebook/html" ;; output dir
>                                       "cm-html"))) ;; style

The links within emacs are working just fine. The problem I'm having
is that on publishing to HTML, the links to all of the subdirectories
are broken. They only point to the root directory (~/notebook/html)
while the files themselves are published to the corresponding wiki
subdirectories automatically.

I've looked through the source, but can't find any obvious fix to get
the published links working again. What am I missing?

- Chris

--
Chris McMahan | address@hidden