Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner Publish, font-locking

From: Neilen Marais
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner Publish, font-locking
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 17:04:10 +0200

hi Michael

On Sun, 2005-07-03 at 14:17 +0200, Neilen Marais wrote:
> I tried that file, dated 29-Jun-2005, and it shows the same behaviour.
> Additionally, no font-locking is happening at all.

Sorry about the false info, the font-locking issue was due to a config
change, but I'm not quite sure why my config caused it to happen. If I
try to bind a key in the following way:

(defun emacs-wiki-better-keybindings ()
  "Better key bindings for Emacs-Wiki."
  (local-set-key '(meta return)
'emacs-wiki-follow-name-at-point-other-window))

(add-hook 'emacs-wiki-mode-hook 'emacs-wiki-better-keybindings)

it seems to interfere with the normal initialisation of emacs-wiki. How
should I do it instead?

Thanks
Neilen