[emacs-wiki-discuss] Is emacs-wiki doomed?

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Is emacs-wiki doomed?
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 22:08:53 +0200

Hi. I'm using planner, emacs-wiki and emacs-wiki-journal extensively and with
all the latest talk about Muse i was wondering: should I switch? I've
read the Muse manual and I don't really need to switch: I am quite
happy with emacs-wiki and I feel lazy... What's your advice?

Cheers,
jao
--
A man has to live with himself, and he should see to it that he always has
good company. -Charles Evans Hughes, jurist (1862-1948)