[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Is emacs-wiki doomed?

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Is emacs-wiki doomed?
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 16:37:31 -0500

"Jose A. Ortega Ruiz" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi. I'm using planner, emacs-wiki and emacs-wiki-journal extensively
> and with all the latest talk about Muse i was wondering: should I
> switch? I've read the Muse manual and I don't really need to switch:
> I am quite happy with emacs-wiki and I feel lazy... What's your
> advice?

In nearly every way, Muse is superior to emacs-wiki.  I've tried to
put together an objective analysis of the benefits and disincentives
for switching to Muse at
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/MuseMode.

Of course, I'll keep supporting both.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: anime, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp