[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner not launching at startup

From: Juan José Trujillo
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner not launching at startup
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:13:30 +0200

Hi you all,
I began using planner around one month ago, I have found it very useful for my work. Thanks to developers for doing this tools available.

Unfortunately last Friday my hard disk went broken and I did not have a backup of my last .emacs. Now I am trying to set up things once again in a new computer. I am running emacs-21.3 on windows and planner v. 2005.06.02-19.27-stable but some things are not working as before :

1- TaskPool is not launching at startup : before, when I launched emacs, I have found two horizontally-splitted windows with TaskPool at the bottom. This does not happen anymore.

2- Saving does not fix-tasks : when I open the TaskPool and change a task and then save, the tasks stay in the same position. Before they were automatically reorganized now I have to do it manually via M-x planner-fix-tasks. In my .emacs I have set the paths to planner,emacs-wiki and remember and at the end I have put the line (require 'planner). Am I missing something?

best regards,

Juan José.