[emacs-wiki-discuss] Muse 3.00.90 (Release Candidate 1)

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Muse 3.00.90 (Release Candidate 1)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 19:18:51 -0500

I have made the first release candidate for Muse 3.01 available,
calling it 3.00.90.  This is not to be considered an official release
of Muse.

Location:
http://www.mwolson.org/static/dist/muse/muse-3.00.90rc1.tar.gz

Arch patch number:
address@hidden/muse--main--1.0--patch-59

Users of Muse: Please let me know if this release candidate breaks
anything, or if it has behavior that would be disruptive or
suboptimal.  Suggestions are welcome, but be aware that some of them
might not make it into this release.  I'll be on the #muse Freenode
channel as much as possible this week if you'd like to discuss
anything.

Potential users: You might want to wait for the official release,
since it will have better documentation.

An editable list of known bugs and wishlist items is available at
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/MuseMode.

= Plans for the upcoming release =

 - Add the appropriate Makefile rules to generate/install the TexInfo
   documentation.

 - Update the TexInfo documentation so that every publishing style is
   either explained or has an example.

 - Attempt to fix the XEmacs bug concerning escaping of URLs as
   explained on the Wiki page.

 - The release will not have WikiName or InterWiki support, but this
   will be actively addressed after the release.

 - If the changes before the release are significant enough, I might
   put together a second release candidate.  Otherwise, expect a
   release on 2005-06-17.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: anime, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp