[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Schedule, Diary and Planner

From: Edgar Gonçalves
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Schedule, Diary and Planner
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 19:33:01 +0100

This afternoon, Chris McMahan wrote:
> Sacha, Maybe the default behavior for publishing anything within the diary
> section could be to make each line a list item.

I gess the best thing to do would be to put each planner section under a <div>,
and each section entry under a different <p>,or <span>, where each of these
tags would have a class="something" attribute.

One other way is to make a custom markup rule, just like I aready do for tasks
and notes, but this implies extra coding, where all a planner-newbie wanted
from the begining was to make it change via CSS.