[emacs-wiki-discuss] Schedule, Diary and Planner

From: Edgar Gonçalves
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Schedule, Diary and Planner
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 12:50:05 +0100

I'm sorry if this is topic is already discussed, but could anyone tell me what's
the proper (intended) usage of a diary and/or schedule section in a planner
page?

In my schedule, I have planner-diary to put my entry for a few days, like

Wednesday, June 8, 2005
09:30-11:00 PPADNI (T) FA3 (LeicIst)
15:00-15:40 Pool (LeicIst)

but this ends up with an horrible html formatting, withouth linebreaks, etc,
etc. Could anyone point me to some info on this matter?

Thanks in advance

--
Edgar Gonçalves
Software Engineering Group @ INESC-ID