[emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner: set priority while planning?

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner: set priority while planning?
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 17:27:27 -0500

I don't know of any way to do this, but it would be nice if I could...

I currently have <f9> t set to planner-create-task-from-buffer.  This
is very helpful, but I sometimes feel like I would like to be able to
set the priority while I'm using this function.  Why not put put it
like this?

[B] Describe task:

then pressing C-M-p or C-M-n could raise or lower the priority, while
in the minibuffer....

Is that at all possible?  I don't know how to code it myself, but if
someone could give me some pointers on where to start, I could give it
a try...

Christopher Allan Webber