Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner port of Muse

From: Chris Parsons
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner port of Muse
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 09:01:38 +0100

On the 23rd of May 2005 at 23:11, Michael Olson <mwolson#gnu.org> wrote:

> I've taken Sacha's excellent work on the port of Planner to Muse and
> hacked it up a bit.  Yann Hodique's patch was merged.  I merged the
> patches from planner-dev--1.0 up through patch-396, with some
> exceptions.
>
> Please refer to Sacha's planner--muse announcement at
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.wiki.general/2195 to see what is
> known to be working, her example setup, archive, and tarball.

Oops - should have seen this :) Thanks for the heads up. No excuse for
me not to submit patches now...

Has anyone put together a list of the things that are known to be
broken, or that need work? Perhaps a PlannerMusePort wiki page would be
useful, so that we can organise the port a little and not tread on each
others toes...

Also, are there plans to ditch support for Planner EmacsWiki in the
long term? It would focus development, but I guess that'd be
unpopular :)

Chris

--
Chris Parsons