[emacs-wiki-discuss] Wiki index problem

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Wiki index problem
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 12:33:59 -0400

I've got a lot of project (plan) files along with the standard day
planner files.

I just upgraded from an ancient version of emacs-wiki and planner to
the latest stable release, and since upgrading, the links on the wiki
index for the project files no longer work. I get a 'no valid link'
error on selecting them.

Also, on tabbing to the next link, I sometimes need to go into the
text a character before the link is recognized.

Thanks for a GREAT package. I've been using the planner religiously
since 2003.

- Chris

--
    Chris McMahan | address@hidden