[emacs-wiki-discuss] bugs?

From: fouvry+emacs-wiki
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] bugs?
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:26:53 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I was wondering why files with absolute paths are inserted as
such into published HTML file.

[[/this/is/a/path/to/a/file]]

becomes

which is a completely different thing on the web server (it
points to a file below the server document root).

Perhaps a distinction between `real' paths and `http' paths
should be made, or one of the two should be excluded.  Currently,
`real' paths are not possible, but I think that they should not be
presented as a link).

And something else: cancelled tasks do not get their own class
(like others get "task_", "taskp" etc).  (Note: taskC is already
taken.)

And something else: the task number in used as id in the HTML
document.  An idea should however be unique, which is not
necessarily the case in the generated document.

Finally, perhaps
could be marked up as
instead.