Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: muse, emacs-wiki (planner even)

From: Paul Lussier
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: muse, emacs-wiki (planner even)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:45:25 -0500

Claus <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> let me speak up for all those "silent readers" out there eagerly awaiting the
> next release of emacs-wiki and/or muse-mode.
>
> <encourage-mode>go go go!</encourage-mode> :)
>
> Wish I could help. Already working on my LISP-skills, but I'm afraid right now
> I'd make things worse.
>
> Volunteering as a beta-tester though.
>
> Good stuff, keep up the great work!

Let me second this.  I currently use both emacs-wiki and muse.
emacs-wiki because it's integrated with planner, which I use daily,
and muse for writing docs which, by design, often need to be published
to more than one format.  I do publish my planner, but more because I
have Sacha's little auto-publish hook enabled, not because anyone
actually reads it :)

Having muse as the wiki engine for planner would be great, because
then I could more easily link to my muse docs from my planner.
(perhaps this is already possible, but I've been too lazy to find out,
and the need has not been great enough to even get me to ask.  So, I
guess I don't really need that feature, but I can see where it would
be mightly useful :)

--
Seeya,
Paul