Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-multi advice of planner-replan-task

From: Keith Amidon
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-multi advice of planner-replan-task
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 13:56:29 -0800

Following up to my own mail here in case anyone else is as slow as I
was about this...

{-- Thu, 24 Feb 2005 08:35:29 -0800: Keith <address@hidden> wrote: --}

  Keith> In embarking on updating the current (large) set of tasks, I
  Keith> found that, while planner-multi.el has advice for
  Keith> planner-replan-note, it doesn't have advice for
  Keith> planner-replan-task.  When I attempt to use
  Keith> planner-replan-task to add additional plan pages, the entry
  Keith> I'm working on disappears from *all* pages.

I don't have a solution for planner-replan-task yet, but after looking
at planner-multi.el for a while, I finally understood what
planner-multi-task-xref and plann-multi-task-delete-task-this-page
were for.  They have more-or-less solved my problem.  A full-fledged
planner-multi support for planner-replan-task would be nice to make
rapid changes from the date pages, but it isn't critical to me, which
means I probably won't do anything about trying to create it any time
soon.

  -- Keith