[emacs-wiki-discuss] Getting latest emacs-wiki version

From: Peter McArthur
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Getting latest emacs-wiki version
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 12:20:25 +0000

Hi there, folks.

I've been using planner and emacs-wiki for a few weeks now.  In the
way I use it, I only scratch the surface of planner's functionality
but keep hitting limitations and annoyances with emacs-wiki.

I've been using the current debian build of emacs-wiki, so before I
post my wishlist I'd like to check what's been changed / fixed in the
latest development snapshot.  Could somebody advice this emacs
simpleton advice on how best to go about this?

Thanks,

pitarou.