[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner.el: Groupings carrying over into next d

From: Jody Klymak
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner.el: Groupings carrying over into next day?
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 18:08:59 -0800

"John D. DeCuir" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Jody,
>
> Does your suggestion below mean that you can no longer sort by
> priority as well?  (in other words, it has to be one or the other?)

Basically you can write whatever function that you want in there.
However, the way planner-sort-tasks-link-key works is to sort by
"priority" (A,B,C) etc and then by "link", alphabetically.

I'm not sure how it sorts when there is more than one task per "link",
but I think it is kind of random at that point.

Cheers,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak      http://opg1.ucsd.edu/~jklymak/
mailto:address@hidden