[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner.el: Groupings carrying over into next day?

From: John D. DeCuir
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner.el: Groupings carrying over into next day?
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:25:04 -0800

Hi all,

I'm a newcomer to planner.el, trying to implement David Allen's GTD
with it.  So far it works well, but I'm stuck on one thing.

In order to implement contexts (e.g. stuff to do @home, @work,
@errands etc.) I created a project for each context when entering the
task.  However, the "today" view scrambles all of these items into one
long list.  I inserted carriage returns, and reordered the list so
that each project/context had its own section.  That worked well until
the next day, when everything was mixed up again into one long
section.

Is there any way to get planner.el to recognize these sections in the
today view and to respect these sections in the following day's view,
when the items are carried over?

Thanks!
  -John