Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-target.el: Importancy and Emergency

From: Chris Parsons
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-target.el: Importancy and Emergency support in planner
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:15:23 +0000

On the 31st of January 2005 at 02:38, Sacha Chua <sacha#free.net.ph> wrote:

> Dryice Liu <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Did you get my another mail? I set up an arch archive at
>> http://dryice.3322.org/arch and made some improvements to planner-rank
>> this weekend.
>
> Okay, I've just merged that and made a number of changes. You should
> be able to update your tree with
>
> tla star-merge address@hidden/planner--dev--1.0

Thanks Sacha!

> Really minor changes: I updated it to refer to task priorities instead
> of task categories, importance instead of importancy, and weighted
> instead of weighing. I also tried rewriting some of the code, like the
> use of the loop defvar--you can just use a normal loop there...
>
> I hope I didn't break anything. ^_^ Thanks again for helping!
> The automatic aging of tasks looks like an _excellent_ idea. =D
>
> Would you like to try writing user documentation for it? (Or we can
> make it Chris Parsons' way of thanking you... ;) )

Nice :) I'll have a look at the current user documentation, work out how
the patch works, and see if I can put something together. Might be a
few weeks though; super-busy at the moment (even given up hanging around
in #emacs in a vain attempt to get more work done).

Chris

--
Chris Parsons
address@hidden