Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: New faces =) (problem in links)

From: CuongMC
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: New faces =) (problem in links)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:44:45 +0900

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sacha Chua" <address@hidden>
To: "emacs-wiki-discuss" <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 9:04 AM
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: New faces =)

(If you send questions to the mailing list, chances are you'll get
more replies. =) )

Well, i'm using windowsXP and trying to use planner to keep track of
my tasks, notes, schedules... All the link are ok when i use in
emacs, but when i publish it to *.html files, the something#1,
something#2.... links are death. I can not follow that links. Is
there anyone has the same problem with me?

Hmm, that's strange. So they get replaced by mailto:s? In Emacs, are
the links red or blue?

All the links are in blue, i can use them in emacs. But after i've published them to *.html, i can't use them.

CuongMC