Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] New faces =)

From: CuongMC
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] New faces =)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 00:20:06 +0900

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sacha Chua" <address@hidden>
To: "emacs-wiki-discuss" <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 7:33 PM
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] New faces =)

Hello, everyone!

I notice a number of new e-mail addresses on the mailing list, and I'd
like to encourage newbies to join the discussion. ^_^ Don't worry, you
can ask silly questions without being answered with "RTFM".

Oh, i'm a newbie with planner. And just wanna ask one silly question for today ^_^ and hope i dont have to hear the "RTFM" back.

Well, i'm using windowsXP and trying to use planner to keep track of my tasks, notes, schedules...

All the link are ok when i use in emacs, but when i publish it to *.html files, the something#1, something#2.... links are death. I can not follow that links. Is there anyone has the same problem with me?

if anyone has a quick answer for me that would be great

Thank you.

CuongMC