Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Syncing with Palm?

From: Chris Parsons
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Syncing with Palm?
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:21:23 +0000

On the 26th of January 2005 at 08:16, Sven Kloppenburg
<kloppenburg#informatik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:

> But the Right Thing To Do in respect of PlannerOnPalm would IMHO be, to have
> some kind of specialized interface to a mirrored Planner-Wiki on the palm.

Funnily enough, I was just thinking this morning about writing a Java
app which would be able to use planner files as it's native format, and
provide some editing helpers for non emacs users. Such as thing would
not be hard to write.

Now there's not much reason why a j2me midlet could be created to the
same end - this would then run on palm/ipaq/smartphones...

Now if only I had the time to write such an app :)

Chris