[emacs-wiki-discuss] Syncing with Palm?

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Syncing with Palm?
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:04:00 +0900

>From http://www.willisbros.net/blog/index.php?p=508 :

    ... since September I’ve had a very nice emacs-centric GTD
    workflow in effect (most notably, i figured out how to get my
    emacs planner file to my palm via, Plucker and a bit of
    applescripting that you can get here)

Can someone take a look at this and see how far we can get with that
kind of approach? I'll work on exporting TODOs to icalendar and
merging them back in, but multisync is just... err... too much for my
small brain. Help! =)

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed